An Airport Shuttle by Hérault Transport and the bus and tram network by TaM, allow easy access to Montpellier Airport by public transport from the entire Montpellier Metropolitan area.
Getting to Montpellier Airport by Airport Shuttle
From the "Place de l’Europe" in Montpellier and from Montpellier Sud de France Railway Station:
- Take the Montpellier Airport Shuttle, line 120
Montpellier Airport Shuttle timetables and general information:
- Journey time :
- About 15 minutes
- Price :
- Single fare ticket for the bus shuttle only: 1.60 € (free of charge for children under 5 years)
- Intermodal ticket with city bus/tramway included: 2.60 € (tramway free of charge only for children under 3 years)
- Tickets on sale at the bus shuttle
- PRM accessibility
The Airport Shuttle has a wheelchair-user space for disabled and/or reduced mobility passengers. In order to offer a quality service, wheelchair users are invited to contact the transporter Courier du Midi by telephone on 04 67 06 03 37:
For travel from Tuesday to Friday: call the day before from 8.30am to 12.00pm and from 1.30pm to 5.30pm.
For travel on weekends and Mondays: call Friday from 8.30am to 12.00pm and from 1.30pm to 5.30pm.
Download Montpellier Airport Shuttle timetables:
Information and timetables
Tel.: +33 (0)4 34 88 89 99
GETTING TO MONTPELLIER AIRPORT BY TRAMWAY SHUTTLE
For the summer season, from July 1, 2018 to August 31, 2018, a tramway shuttle makes easier the access to Montpellier Airport!
From Montpellier Town Center :
- Take the Tramway, line 3, going to Lattes or Pérols.
- Get off at "Boirargues" Tramway Station.
- Take the Airport Shuttle.
Tramway Shuttle timetables and general information :
- Singe fare ticket: 1€
- 10 tickets: 8€
- Monthly ticket 20€
- The tramway shuttle serves the stops at regular intervals (1 passage every 30 minutes).
- Single fare ticket on sale at shuttle.
- Other tickets on sale at the city halls, the offices and head office of The Pays de l’Or Agglomeration.
- More information on www.paysdelor.fr.
Download Tramway Shuttle Timetables :
Getting to the airport from Montpellier St Roch Railway station
- Take the Tramway, line 1, going to "Odysseum".
- Get off at "Place de l’Europe" Tramway Station.
- Take the Airport Shuttle, line 120.
Itinerary search from Montpellier Metropole
Use the interactive map to find the best route by public transports to and from Montpellier airport:
Getting to Montpellier Airport from the Montpellier Metropolitan area.
Download the TaM tramway connection map to get to Montpellier airport from anywhere in the Montpellier Metropolitan area.
TaM (Montpellier Métropole Transports)
Information and timetables
Tel.: +33 (0)4 67 22 87 87
Getting to Montpellier Airport from the Hérault department
Download the Hérault Transport network map to access Montpellier airport from anywhere in the Hérault department: