In order to ensure quality service and reduce waiting time, Montpellier Méditerranée Airport informs and accompanies disabled passengers and persons with reduced mobility (PRM), from booking the ticket up to the departure of the aircraft.
At the time of booking
- Montpellier Méditerranée Airport advises passengers with disabilities or reduced mobility to:
- Indicate their need for assistance from their airline, travel agency or tour operator, when booking their ticket or at least 48 hours before flight departure
- Check-in online to save time at the airport.
Adapted equipment is available for the reception of passengers with disabilities or reduced mobility.
- Airport Shuttle:
- The shuttle as a single seat PMR. We invite you to contact info[at]herault-transport.fr for more information.
- Car park
- There are approximately 40 car park spaces, marked out for persons with reduced mobility in car parks P2, P3 and PMR.
At the airport
To be assisted up to boarding the aircraft, passengers can go to the information desk, located between arrivals and departures hall.
- Help point:
- • A help point is located inside the airport terminal, in the Departure hall in the check-in area.
- We recommend to arrive at least one hour before flight departure time, and one to two hours early if he/she would like help at the check-in desk.