To improve your comfort while waiting for your flight from Montpellier Airport, find the various practical services at your disposal in the terminal.
Practical services at disposal inside the terminal
Montpellier Mediterranée Airport offers a free and unlimited Wi-Fi connection for Internet users on the move. Whatever your provider, you can browse the Internet or check your e-mails, enjoying the comfort of wireless broadband.
- With your laptop, tablet or smartphone, log on to the wireless network ""WIFI-by-MPL-AIRPORT" operated by Atlanteam and enjoy a free and unlimited connection.
For any technical problems, a hotline is available on 0 800 300 344*!
Near the duty free area, a 70 m² showroom features a set from the TV series " Un Si Grand Soleil ", shot in Montpellier and broadcast every evening on France 2, and in many other countries. Thanks to this partnership with France Télévisions the episode of the day can be broadcast in preview.
In partnership with the region's public tourism organizations, there is a kiosk equipped with Oculus helmets where you can watch virtual reality films highlighting the richness of our sites, inspiring travellers to return to our area....
For greater comfort, several workspaces are at your disposal in the boarding areas.
If you have lost or found an object in the airport terminal or in the parking lot, please go to the Information Desk located between the Departures and Arrivals halls.
- Open every day from 5.30am to 11pm.
- Languages spoken: French, English, German, Arabic.
- Tel.: +33 (0) 825 830 003 (0,12€ Incl. VAT/minute)
- For objects left in the aircraft, please contact the airline directly.
In the Arrivals Hall, you'll find self-service Information and Discovery areas about the region.
The Occitanie Region, the Agglomeration of the Pays de l'Or and Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole provide spaces where you can discover the latest economic and tourist publications, events programmes and sports and cultural activities.
Videos of the main tourist spots in the Occitanie Region on a giant screen, direct access to local authority websites and interactive terminals let you discover Montpellier Méditerranée Airport territory and prepare your stay in just a few clicks.
A mailbox is available between the Departures and Arrivals halls opposite the Information Desk.
Mail is collected:
- Monday to Friday at 10am.
- Saturday at 8am.
For the comfort of passengers travelling with children or babies, Montpellier Mediterranean Airport provides changing tales at the following locations:
- Arrivals Hall > Nursery.
- Departures Hall > Women Toilets.
- Boarding lounges on the 1st floor > Orchestra play area > Women & Men Toilets.
- Boarding lounges on the 1st floor > Door 14 > Women & Men Toilets.
- Boarding lounges on the 1st floor > New workspace - Nursery.
An ATM is available between the Departures and Arrivals halls, next to the Information Desk.
Montpellier Mediterranean Airport has placed a photocopier and photo booth at your disposal between the Departures and the Arrivals halls.