Car Park Information
More than 3 000 parking spaces are available at Montpellier Méditerranée Airport, divided into 3 car parks :
- P2 Car park - PROXI: period of 0 to 6 days. 810 spaces with 12 spaces for disabled or reduced mobility passengers.
- P4 Car park - CONFORT: period of 0 to 15 days. 950 spaces with 15 spaces for disabled or reduced mobility passengers.
- P6 100% Web Car park - ECO (by booking): period of 3 to 60 days. 1 500 spaces with 26 spaces for disabled or reduced mobility passengers.
- Spaces guaranteed
- Best prices (by booking only)
- Booking up to 1 hour before the start of the parking period (with possible entry at H-6)
- Free cancellation up to 3 hours before the start of the parking period
- Entrance/Exit width & height on all the car parks : 2.50m.
- For further information, call +33 (0) 825 830 003 (0,12€ Incl. VAT/minute)
Online booking is available for any period from 3 to 60 days of parking. To find out more, go to the rates & booking page in our parking section.
You can book your parking space online 6 months in advance and up to 1 hour before the start of your parking period. To find out more, go to the rates & booking page in our parking section.
No, but it guarantees you a space available when you arrive at the P6 100% Web car park.
Please note that payment refusals depend on your banking establishment and not on Montpellier Méditerranée Airport. We invite you to renew your order after contacting your bank or by using another payment method.
We invite you to check your spam or log into your MPL account. You can reprint or download your reservation form at any time from the "My orders" tab, then "View my order" and "Download my reservation form". If you still can't find your booking form, please contact us by email at contact[at]montpellier.aeroport.fr.
You can cancel your reservation yourself free of charge up to 3 hours before the start of your parking period, directly from your MPL account, tab "My orders", then "View my order" and "Cancel my reservation".
For reasons of availability and parking space management, it is not possible to modify a reservation. However, you can cancel your reservation yourself free of charge up to 3 hours before the start of your parking period, then make a new reservation, directly from your MPL account, tab "My orders", then "View my order" and "Cancel my reservation".
To enter the P6-100% Web car park:
- Enter the access code that you received by email on the digital keypad located on the P6-100% Web entrance terminal. Once your code is validated the terminal will automatically issue your ticket. Keep this ticket in a safe place, you’ll need it to exit the car park.
- If you need help, use the interphone and press the “i” button. Assistance is available from 5.30 am to 11 pm (or until the last scheduled flight).
- Make sure you leave enough time to park your vehicle and walk to the airport terminal, (estimated walking time 5 minutes) respecting the arrival and check in times for your flight.
You can take advantage of your reservation up to 6 hours before your scheduled arrival time and up to 6 hours after your scheduled departure time. If you plan to come earlier or leave later, consider cancelling your reservation, then making a new reservation directly from your MPL account.
It is not possible to extend a parking reservation that has already started. All you have to do is pay the supplement corresponding to your extra time directly at the exit terminal (7€/24h from the end of the booking period).
Drop and go
27 parking spaces are available in front of the terminal, to drop off and/or pick up passengers. As of May 7, 2019, the minute drop-off is access controlled, with free parking for 10 minutes.
Vehicle access to the minute drop-off is now equipped with automatic license plate recognition (LPR). The driver collects an entry ticket, which will only be used if the authorized duration is exceeded in order to calculate the amount to be paid. If this limit is not reached, no payment will of course be required and the LPM will be sufficient to activate the opening of the barriers.
Get a 20% discount on parking!
The Loyalty Card is a prepaid parking ticket that can only be used in Drop and Go, P2 and P4 car parks, valid all year round and that can be recharged any time at the ticket machines or/and at the car park reception desk located at level -1 of the P2 car park.
- The 80 € card for pre-paid parking worth 96 €.
- The 160 € card for pre-paid parking worth 192 €.
PAYING FOR CAR PARKS
Reserve online your parking for a period of 3 to 60 days.
- By credit card on www.montpellier-airport.com
- Pick up your car and drive to the car park exit.
- Insert your ticket, then your credit card.
- The barrier opens once payment is confirmed.
- Insert your entrance ticket, then your means of payment and retrieve your ticket.
- Pick up your car and drive to the car park exit.
- Insert your ticket to open the barrier.
- The ticket machines are located in the Arrivals hall and in car parks P2, P4, P6, P8 and PMR.
- Located on Level -1 in the P2 car park.
* After your ticket has been stamped, you have 10 minutes to go through the exit terminal for parks P2, 15 minutes for all the other parks. The prices given are for reference only. The rights obtained are parking rights only, and the airport disclaims any responsibility for damage, accident or theft of the vehicle. The current rates may be subject to change without notice.
Parking under surveillance 24/24h
50 m from the Departure hall, this parking area with 24/24h surveillance gives you quick access to the airport terminal, with a valet and cleaning service inside and outside the car.
- To access Car Hôtel, follow the signs for the P2 Car park.
Car Hôtel - Guarded Car Park and Services
P0 Car Park - Montpellier Méditerranée Airport
34 130 MAUGUIO - FRANCE
Tel.: + 33 4 67 20 86 46 or + 33 4 67 65 31 96