Online check-in conditions depends of the airline. For some companies, it is not necessary to register online, for other, this service has even become mandatory! Check with your airline or check the airport check-in conditions.
If you are traveling without baggage or with only a cabin baggage, online check-in allows you to go directly to the boarding lounge without having to go through the check-in counter. You can also, depending on the companies, choose your seat there.
- This process is carried out in several stages:
- Website of your company: go to the section "online registration" then follow the instructions indicated.
- Boarding pass: you will receive your boarding pass by email.
- Boarding: present this boarding pass in paper or electronic form during the security check.
If you are traveling with hold baggage, you can check in online. However, it is necessary to go through the airport counter to check your baggage before boarding.
- Online registration does not apply to:
- Unaccompanied children
- Passengers traveling with a pet
- Passengers with reduced mobility